Our Ontario Fall Series is designed to give choral, orchestral and concert band programs a 4 day (3 night) experience in the Ontario capital region. Ensembles will have the opportunity to give a public performance in one of Ontario’s many wonderful venues and participate in a workshop led by a music faculty at a Southern Ontario University. Participants will also enjoy visiting the popular sights of Canada’s largest city – Toronto and witness one of the wonders of the natural world – Niagara Falls. This short trip is ideal for music programs that want to energize the start to their academic year! If your ensemble, or indeed your entire music department, is looking for a quick getaway, why not try a trip across the border and experience the warm audiences and natural beauty of Ontario?
Day 1 – Welcome to Ontario
• Arrive in Toronto Area – Check into Hotel
• Welcome Dinner
Day 2 – Workshop / Informal Performance
• Customized Workshop at one of Southern Ontario’s many University Music Faculties such as University of Toronto, Wilfred Laurier University or Western University
• Sightseeing – Toronto
• Musical Performance – attend a professional concert (optional)
Day 3 – Formal Performance / Niagara Falls
• Public Performance at a Southern Ontario venue such as Burlington Performing Arts Centre, St. Andrews Church downtown Toronto.
• Sightseeing – Niagara Falls
Day 4 – Departure Day
• Depart for home and say goodbye to your Canadian experience
The accommodation is based on quad occupancy. Triple, twin, and single supplements available upon request.
The Concert Series will provide professional instrument storage and movement transport during the tour. Local motor coach options can be provided upon request.
We are able to procure larger instruments at reasonable costs. Transportation of the instruments is covered by the festival.
There are a number of options for clinicians to suit your artistic goals (Canadian or international artists).
Ontario Fall Series is a project of Onstage Canada
© Copyright 2022 Onstage Canada | All Rights Reserved