We invite selected concert band, choral, and orchestral youth programs to experience the Mountain Spring Festival, a 6-day (5-night) celebration of music and culture surrounded by the breath-taking beauty of the Rockies. Throughout the festival, there will be lots of opportunities to explore the diverse landscapes, perform in various locations, and have workshops with guest clinicians. The highlight of the festival is a Gala Performance in Calgary. For this concert we invite local music organizations to collaborate with our visiting musicians providing an opportunity to make new friends and to share in a culminating musical experience.
Day 1 – Welcome To Alberta
• Arrive in Calgary – transfer to Banff National Park
• Welcome Dinner
Day 2 – Explore Banff | Lake Louise
• Sightseeing – Lake Louise
• Sightseeing – Banff including a visit to the Upper Hot Springs
Day 3 – Workshop at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
• Sightseeing – Sulphur Mountain Gondola
• Customized Workshop with a guest conductor or artist
Day 4 – Performance | Cultural Exchange
• Noon Hour Performance at one of Calgary’s many venues
• Rehearsal/Cultural Exchange for the Gala performance with local groups in Calgary
Day 5 – Gala Performance
• Gala Performance with full international cast at a premiere Calgary venue
Day 6 – Departure Day
• Depart for home and say goodbye to your Canadian Rocky Mountain experience
The accommodation is based on quad occupancy. Triple, twin, and single supplements available upon request.
Deluxe Motor Coach transportation will be provided throughout the festival. Additionally, the Festival will provide professional instrument storage and transportation.
We are able to procure larger instruments at reasonable costs. Transportation of the instruments is covered by the festival.
There are a number of options for clinicians to suit your artistic goals (Canadian or international artists).
Mountain Spring Festival is a project of Onstage Canada
© Copyright 2022 Onstage Canada | All Rights Reserved